Brought to you exclusively through my blog and Junglethief company here,
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Brought to you exclusively through my blog and Junglethief company here,
Click the Place Order button below and we'll get your
Saturday, September 24, 2011
The Corey Woods Blog and YEROC by Corey Woods bring to you exclusively the "Are you a Clone (Of YourCELLf)?" Contest. We are having a nationwide search for the YEROCIAN that can tell us the best answer to our question: "What would you do, if you could clone YOURCELLF?"
Submit one empowering photo of yourself and up to three sentences explaining what you would do, if you could clone yourCELLf to:
Winners will be selected by digital and mobile vote
(2) Grand Prize Winners will receive a pair of the either the YEROC Copra, Frost, Maple, Vanill, or Chocolute. There are only 20 of each in the entire world, retailing at $365+ per piece. This classic yet contemporary piece is worn by socialites, trendsetters, and multiple A-list celebrities around the globe. Amber Rose, Ryan Leslie, Loren Ridinger, Kimora Lee Simmons, P Diddy, Kim Kardashian, Vanessa and Angela Simmons and more are all currently rocking the YEROC by Corey Woods eyewear.
Two YEROCIANS will be cloned and selected to win and wear one of those exclusive YEROC by Corey Woods pieces from the current CLONE COLLECTION. Are you a Clone?
|The YEROC Chocolute|
|The YEROC Maple|
|The YEROC Copra|
|The YEROC Vanill|
|The YEROC Frost|
- Applicants must reside in one of the 50 United States and must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Sweepstakes is limited to one entry per person.
- Applicants must be a Facebook Fan of and/or be following , , or on Twitter.
- Entries may be submitted until on November 1, 2011 at 11:59 p.m.
- On October 24, 2011, the winner will be announced on Twitter and Facebook.
- Winner will also be announced on coreywoodsblog.com on November 24, 2011 and will receive a personal email from Corey Woods.
- Winning depends on the number of votes received via Facebook and blog poll.
- The winner must respond by 5:00 pm EST on November 24, 2011 to claim the Prize.
- If the winner doesn't respond by the deadline, another winner will be chosen.
- This sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
- Coreywoodsblog.com, YEROC and persons and companies associated with it disclaim all liability for injury or damage to persons and/or property that might result from Sweepstakes entry acceptance of the Prize, or the use of the Prize.
- Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission to use winner's name and/or likeness without compensation (except where prohibited by law).
- Your contest entry indicates your agreement to all contest rules and qualifications.
Posted by Corey Woods at 4:47 PM
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
New Eye-Catching Fashion Frames will showcase and stretch the superhuman personality.
Los Angeles, New York, and Tokyo (September 21, 2011)-- Celebrity eyewear designer Corey Woods® has launched his fourth YEROC® luxury collection on the autumnal equinox this September 21st. The CLONE COLLECTION™ will explore the transformation of the individual through the division of his mind. This riveting 20 piece collection showcases and stretches the multiplicity of the human and superhuman personality.
The CLONE COLLECTION™ - "Multiply YourCELLf"℠
The YEROC® fashion label intertwines individualism with majestic syncretism. It channels the energetic boldness and confidence of the lightning bolt; the most powerful exclamation point. The wearer of the YEROC® brand understands that standing out is a natural consequence of being an ICON.
YEROC® eye wear is a diverse line of premium eye wear fit for the urbane individual. Photoplex® technology has been infused in the YEROC lens. This exclusive technology will protect your eyes from every single ray of the Sun. Each piece of YEROC eye wear is a unification of style, technology, exoticism and a divine appreciation of nature. For more information about YEROC, please visit
Respond With Your Opinion and Comment Below on the New Line and Receive a $75 YEROC gift card TODAY ONLY!
Join the YEROC® revolution:
Become a citizen of YEROC:
You are invited!!!, Confirm NOW:
Monday, September 19, 2011
I love to bring you exclusive things, so what better way to do it than to do it on my personal blog. Please find below an EXCLUSIVE photo of another piece from my upcoming eyewear collection. What do you think of the YEROC Obsydian? Only 3 have been made in the entire world.
Sunday, September 18, 2011
1. Barter goods and services with other businesses.
You should try to trade for something before you
buy it. Barter deals require little or no money.
2. Try networking with other businesses. You could
trade leads or mailing lists. This will cut down on your
marketing and advertising costs.
3. Save profits by getting your business supplies in
bulk quantities. You could get a membership through
a wholesale club.
4. Visit the thousands of freebie sites on the internet
before buying your business supplies. You can find
free software, graphics, backgrounds, etc.
5. Instead of buying business equipment, you could
borrow the equipment from someone else or rent the
equipment from a "rent-all" store.
6. Find lower prices on supplies and equipment at
online auctions. Before you go and pay retail for
these items, try bidding on them first.
7. Create a list of business supplies or equipment
you'll need in the future. Purchase the supplies only
when they go on sale.
8. Buy used business equipment and supplies. You
can find used items at garage sales, yard sales, used
stores, classified ads, message boards, etc.
9. Try to negotiate a lower price for business supplies,
services or equipment. Don't be afraid to try, you'll
be surprised how many businesses give in.
10. Always be searching for new suppliers for your
business supplies, services and equipment. Look for
suppliers with lower prices and better quality.
Do you have thousands of dollars sitting in a bank account making the minimum interest rate? Do you wish you could somehow put this money to work making more money for you while you aren’t using it?
Investing is a great way to earn money while it is not being directly used by you. There are many types of investments with varied lengths of time that can prove useful for you.
1.Certificate of Deposit
While you do earn some interest leaving your money in a regular savings account, you do not make nearly as much as if you invest it. One great way to invest is with a T-Bill or a Certificate of Deposit.
These are great because they are guaranteed by the government. Also, you can get these for anywhere from three months to a full year. So, if you want to leave your money in one and use it later, you do not have to worry about the maturity date not having been met. However, the longer your investment is for, the greater your interest rate is.
A bond is a type of investment in which you lend your money to a struggling company or to the government. The interest rate with this depends on the length of the investment term, and level of risk.
Investment in a relatively stable company or government is low-risk, so the interest rate will be low as well. However, if you take the higher risk of investing in a less stable company or government, your interest rate can be higher.
This all depends on how comfortable you are taking risks. Either way, bonds are a great opportunity to help a struggling country or the government while making a profit.
Mutual funds are great if you want to invest in more than one thing with little risk. With mutual funds, you invest your money with other investors in many stocks and bonds. Collectively, the investors have one professional manager who makes sure that you are getting your profits.
This is a great way to invest because it minimizes loss, should the stocks or bonds take a hit. One drawback is that your investments are in the hands of someone else.
4.Stocks and Shares
When you purchase stocks, you are becoming part owner of a business. The company’s profits are often directly reflected in your earnings, and you are allowed to vote in shareholders’ meetings. Aside from the company giving dividends, you make money when the value of the stocks rises.
This type of investment is great because the potential for gain is tremendous. If you pick out a good up and coming business and purchase stocks while their values are still low, you will be able to sit back and watch the value rise.
There are many ways aside from these to invest, but these are a few great options. Consider investing your money in many different types of investments. Diversification is good for minimizing loss and trying out different types of investments. Investing is a good way to earn extra money and possibly help other businesses and the economy.
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
What do you think of these new YEROC CRUELLA glasses from my upcoming collection? Are you ready to YEROC in these? I will be revealing a new piece everyday up until September 21, 2011, when my major collection launches! Stay tuned- CW
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
1. Identify and live by your values.
When we know what our values are, and our goals and actions
are in harmony with our values, we are seldom stressed or
in conflict about what we are doing.
2. Complete the Past
Sometimes we hang on to voices or perceived injustices from
the past, long after the person or situation is dead and
gone. By bringing closure to these events, we are free to
3. Plan for the Future.
It is important to know where we want to go and to have a
rough idea of how we plan to get there. While it is
important to give up final control to God or the Universe,
we need a sense of focus and direction to our lives.
Planning for the future gives us that sense of direction.
4. Live in the Present.
This is key. Once we have completed the past and planned for
the future, we need to stay focused in the here and now.
There is very little that we cannot handle in the moment.
(A clue: if you are feeling guilt, you are in the past. If
you are feeling fear, you are in the future. The absence of
those feelings generally means you are planted firmly in the
5. Understand that if you can dream it, you can achieve it.
If we are -- truly -- not capable of something, then it is
practically impossible for us to dream about it. Knowledge
of what we are capable of is in each and every cell of our
being. So no matter how wild and far-fetched your dream
appears, the very existence of the dream means that you can
achieve it if you are willing to commit to it.
6. Allow others to live their own lives.
Allowing others to be themselves and to live their own lives
is the first step in being able to be yourself and living
your own life. If you have any 'shoulds' or expectations
of others, let them go. Shoulds kill relationships faster
than any weapon I know of and fill our lives with
7. Recognize God in everyone.
Everyone (literally, everyone!) is a reflection of God.
Sometimes we have to dig a little deep to see it as our
perceptions, expectations and fears cloud our vision. But
when we can recognize how God is mirrored in each person,
our lives are calmer and freer!
8. Create reserves where you need them.
Stress is often created through lack, either right now or
right around the corner. Create reserves of time, space,
money, love, vitality and meaningful action, starting where
you feel most stressed.
9. Focus on being and not doing or having.
When we are focused on who we are, what kind of person we
are, we tend to be on a journey of spiritual evolution,
which in itself tends to have less stress (or the stress is
less stressful!). When we are focused on doing or having,
we are not focused on our higher selves, but only on
certain dimensions of who we are (and usually on what we
think that means). Be a being, not a doing!
10. Choose to be the best you possible.
Making a choice to be our best selves, to live life to our
fullest potential, typically allows us to transcend our
lives and reduces much stress because we understand that
the source of stress is temporary.
Also, don't forget that, you are the best you've ever been! Revel in that