1. Our smile shows other people that we are friendly.
2. A smile can make people happy. When someone treats you to a smile, even a stranger, you normally smile back. For that moment, you delight in a flash of positive communication without saying a word. Whenever you smile at someone who’s not already smiling and they smile back, you have delivered a moment of happiness into their lives which, who knows, could endure all day.
3. Smiling is infectious. Whenever you spend a lot in the company of someone who smiles much, you’ll shortly find out that their smile begins to wear off on you. It is hard not to return a smile; the majority of us do it at a subliminal level without thinking.
4. Smiling can make you popular. Which kind of individuals do you like? A person who has a worn out and listless face. An expression that may mirror their inner thoughts of boredom and stress? Or, would you choose someone who is constantly smiling and shows that they possess an enthusiastic passion for life.
5. Smiling can help you to make new friends In the same way, few of us would choose a miserable individual for a friend. Let’s face it, we all want somebody who is going to be bubbly and happy and positive.
6. A smile is usually returned When someone smiles back at you, it make you really feel great inside.
7. Smiling makes you positive and happy inside. Whenever you smile, it is hard to really feel unhappy, negative or sad in any way. Smiling provides you enthusiasm and drive, it’s also habit forming.
8. A smile makes you look far more attractive. You don’t see lots of celebrities or media personalities who are not smiling because if you did, it is reasonably certain that their popularity would rapidly start to drop!
9. Smiling also helps make you memorable to other people! Have you noticed that smiling people are usually considerably much more memorable than those who are not? It’s fact that you’re 3 times much more likely to remember the person who’s smiling over the one that’s wearing a negative or neutral features.
10. Most importantly, smiling is good for your health!!! It releases stress, worry and tension which you may have built up all through the day. Long term, acquiring the smiling habit will be one of the smartest things which you can do to improve most areas of your life.
11. The effects of smiling can persist for hours Whatever problems and challenges you have in your life, smiling temporarily puts them on hold. For a while, you forget the problems and become positive, and while you’re in a positive state, you have far much more potential and power to advance and enhance your life.
Lastly, smiling is Free! You’re never going to run out of smiles and will always have enough to go around.